Keep the Vision Alive and Join the Vision Keeper Club!
Vision Keepers at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium are a group of philanthropic individuals who help ensure the vitality and excellence of the Zoo. They learn more about wildlife, wild places, the environment and the conservation efforts in which the Zoo is engaged both locally and abroad. Annual donations of $500* or more directly support the Zoo’s animal care, education, and conservation.
Vision Keeper Club members experience the Zoo in unique ways, with opportunities to go behind the scenes to meet our animals and their keepers, learn more about the important conservation topics championed by the Zoo, and have fun at several exclusive Zoo and Zoo Society events throughout the year.
*Donations are defined as annual gifts of $500 or more, excluding auction purchases, ticket purchases, adopt-a-species sales and event-related sponsorships. Benefits begin the month the gift is received and will span over a 12-month period.
All Members of the Vision Keeper Club Receive These Benefits
- Invitation to the Annual Donor Thank You Event
- Unlimited complimentary admission for you and up to six (6) guests per visit for one year
- Discounted admission for additional guests
- Early-Bird registration for Zoo camps
- Discounts on Zoo education & camp programs
- 10% discount in the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium’s Gift Shops
- 50% discount on Zoolights admission
- 20% discount on Northwest Trek Wildlife Park admission
- Subscription to ZooPoints e-newsletter for one year
- Free or discounted admission to more than 150 participating Zoos across the nation
- Invitations to special events
Members Are Essential to the Future of the Zoo
Your Contribution Plays an Important Role In:
Vision Keeper Levels and Associated Additional Benefits:
- A private behind-the-scenes tour for up to six in an area of your choice.
- One private after-hours 2-hour space rental for up to 20 people in one of the following areas: Jellies, South Pacific Aquarium, Asia’s Day room or Polar Bears. Catering not included.
- One catered lunch for up to four people at the Zoo with a Zookeeper from an area of your choice.
- Private dinner for up to 8 people in one of the following areas: Jellies, South Pacific Aquariums or Asia’s Day Room. Also includes an animal encounter and requested guest speaker from the Zoo.
Have questions? Call or email below: